Monday, March 7, 2011

Framed

Happy Monday to all. Not too much Daybooking went on this weekend...I've come down with a bit of a cold and we did just some minor projects this weekend. I bought some stencils at the craft store for a project yet to come.

I also painted a few frames. I'd been wanting to redo these frames:


I actually had repainted them this color from their original color, which I think was a buttery yellow. I decided to paint them more of a white and repaint the gold metallic to a silvery metallic:



Ehhh...I guess they don't look that different (maybe more so in person?), but don't the kiddies look cute?  lol

I had been wanting to work some photos of them into our bedroom. We hadn't had any.....so I decided to put one of each by our nightstands:





I did redo one other frame for something special that I'll share later this week.

1 comment:

Fred Reeder Jr. said...

Frames always look better when you love the people inside them! :)