Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gettin' it together....

Well, I've certainly been MIA lately. You would think (or you would guess) since I am on spring break this week, I would have a multitude of new stuff here.


I do. Have new stuff to post, that is. I haven't had a chance to sit down and get it all prettied up for you. We've been busy a-egg huntin'....






We visited my in-laws over the weekend and did some yard work for them. I love gardening at their place, except that they have a huge yard and a lot of garden, so the garden clean up took a really long time. Once I finished that (while my wonderful husband worked on the sidewalk edging and trimming), I divided out a bunch of perennials and spread them around. Her garden is wonderful for big perennials that need to be divided. My favorite type of gardening.....free plants!! I brought some home for my yard and I'll post what I did with them later this week.

I did, however, get a little souvenir of our hard work....





I $%^@# hate poison ivy. I'll spare you pics of the worst part as I want you to keep your breakfast down. Needless to say, I'm less than pleased and will wear a space suit the next time I'm gardening there.


But....I'm off school for the week and my brain is enjoying the break from thinking so much. : ) Now that we're back from traveling, I can get my ducks in a row and finish some half-written/pictured posts....

No comments: