Saturday, March 9, 2013

Concert/snowstorm!

Hello and happy weekend...I hope it's a good one for all!

I've got a ton of pictures taken of various things to share....and just have not had a chance to get them up on the blog! At least keeping busy is making these late winter days go by quickly.

I went to a concert on Tuesday night....it was AMAZING! So much fun. My friend took me to see the Indigo Girls, a band I have loved since I was in high school. It was her birthday, so her husband got her tickets to take a friend.

We got a bite to eat and then headed to the show. The opening band, the Shadowboxers, were pretty good! But....the Indigo Girls were great. I mean great. They are so talented and enjoy being on the stage so much. We had such a nice time....just two moms out on the town!


A few shots of the Girls.



The opening act backed up the main act. And they weren't too bad to look at.


Me, after the show.


A set list a stagehand gave me. So cool!


Then, I drove home in a snowstorm! We had found out at the concert that school was off for the next day. First snow day in two years!! I just love the way the trees look with snow on them.


I didn't get home until 12:30am, so I was whipped the next two nights. Hence, quiet blog.

1 comment:

Fred Reeder Jr. said...

Knowing you had a snow day the next day, you and Carolyn should've partied into the wee hours! :)