Thursday, December 1, 2011

WOW....Wild on Wednesday

Okay, here it comes....the next installment of Wild On Wednesday.


I've been sick since before Thanksgiving, so I'm really stretching here to find some wildness. As my husband said last week, I might be the only person who did not gain weight over Thanksgiving. : )


Free shipping.....I am very much a cyber-Christmas shopper. I love shopping from the comfort of my living room, in my pajamas while the TV is on. I started Christmas shopping online once I had a baby and I did not have unlimited time to go out and fight the crowds! I don't even require free shipping all the time....Sometimes I'm willing to pay the shipping just so I don't have to go out shopping!


Sprite and toast....my good buddies during my illness. ; )


That's all I got, peeps....I'm looking forward to getting back to being myself. My house is wreck!





1 comment:

lo @ crazy ever after said...

I am going to jinx myself big time here....but as a nanny to two runny nosed, and coughing babies I have yet to catch anything. I have had a dull headache for the last few days, and I am praying and wishing on every star that it isn't the beginning of the flu. So sorry you were sick. Yay for maintaining weight during Thanksgiving?? Pretty sure I gained a toddler last week. Boo.