Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WOW....Wild on Wednesday

I've been following a blog in the last several months, written by Lauren at Our Big Fat Farm Wedding. You can check it out here!


She does a feature on Wednesdays called WOW.....Wild on Wednesday. It's her take on what she's wild about these days. She called out for other WOW devotees and I thought, might as well!


So....here is my WOW. What I'm currently wild about.....


1. Two weeks from today, I will be on Thanksgiving break. Holla! When I was a young teacher, I used to have an informal countdown that consisted of writing the number of school days left on the whiteboard. I guess I must have mellowed and I've gotten away from the practice. Well, I'm back (with a vengeance). NINE!


2. Plus, only three weeks after that until winter break. Truly, I do love my students and my job, but things have been a little intense at home the last few months, so I'm really looking forward to some off time. : )


3. Chili! Crockpot is full of white chicken chili right now and I'm super excited about putting my crockpot to good use in the next several months. I am obsessed with chili......followed by a close second of chips, salsa and sour cream.


Wow.....care to weigh in??

2 comments:

lo @ crazy ever after said...

Thanks for joining our wild crew. I'd love to try your white chicken chilli recipe. I have been wanting to make that for quite sometime. My crockpot can almost make turkey chilli on its own because I make it so much. Oh and if you ever come to Mpls to visit family, be sure to look me up!!

KS @ Kelly Simon Says said...

Yesssss! Another WOWer! Sorry it took so long for me to pop over here (I broke up with the internet for a bit). I also would like to try your white chicken chilli recipe (I'm searching for the perfect one). And I definately know how you feel about holiday breaks--I used to work at a pre-school & I loved it, but man...I was ready for holiday & summer breaks!