Thursday, October 6, 2011

Article at Addicted2Decorating

Hello, friends.....I hope everyone is having a great week. It has been a long one here! I will be so excited to see Friday evening arrive. : ) We are having a beautiful stretch of weather here in southwestern Ohio and it looks to be sticking until mid-next week. Nothing like upper 70s and sunny!

I had some great news today and I am so excited about it! I've followed a blog called Addicted2Decorating for a while now and I love Kristi's posts, projects and pictures. She also hosts a weekly link party entitled "Addicts (not so) Anonymous"....the title makes me giggle each week!

Lately, she has been publishing articles from contributors and her latest feature is by yours truly!! Here is the link...click here!

Happy weekend....: )

1 comment:

Tulip and Turnip said...

Congrats! Great project. :)